Monday, January 16, 2012

Conflict (a blog story) Introduction

     I am enjoying this blog thing. It is an excellent vehicle for documenting my ideas and keeping track of my musings. I was thinking the other day, what more could I do with this? I decided to write a story, a long story, that I can share as I put it together.
      The plan is that each day I will write, a little or a lot, and link it to my facebook. I am calling the story Conflict. Each update will be numbered so if you miss one day you can always go back to where you left off. I have an outline, but I have no idea how long this is going to take.
     The main character is Jonah, a simple man without ulterior motives. The title for the story comes from the realization that once I came up with Jonah I had to have an obstacle for him to overcome. The conflict he faces is based in the relationship he has with his brother Derrick. Without giving too much away, the premise is a twist on the Cain and Able story.
     The first installment is tomorrow. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment